For those of us who depend on that cup of joe to get going in the morning, and those who simply love the warmth and rich taste, coffee makes a welcome Christmas gift. It’s exciting to mix up your routine with new flavors of brewed coffee, and to sample sweets that combine coffee with other delicious flavors. Here are our favorite gifts for the coffee nut in your life:
Coffee Gift Ideas
This is for the true coffee nut, the one whose veins course with the glorious black stuff!
- A high-quality travel mug
- A pound of Deluxe House coffee beans
- NY espresso mix
- Dark chocolate espresso beans
- Raspberry dark chocolate espresso beans
- Mocha beans
For those who feel over-caffeinated, you can order our Deluxe House coffee in decaf!
Give the gift of variety with this sampler of our three favorite coffees in half-pound bags:
- Our Deluxe House coffee blend, perfect for that first cup of coffee of the day.
- Our French Vanilla coffee pairs wonderfully with dessert. Our French Vanilla is the smoothest, best tasting available, without the unnatural taste that other French Vanilla coffees can have.
- Our Hazelnut Supreme coffee is great for weekends, or any other time you’re feeling nutty.
Why drink the same coffee blend every morning when you can try a variety of different flavors? Let your loved ones wake up to our delicious flavored coffees. Here are a few:
- Bailey’s Irish Cream Coffee
- Whiskey Flavored Coffee
- Snickerdoodle-Type Coffee
- Chocolate Fudge Coffee
And so many more!
Coffee candies make for a rich, yummy treat:
- Mint Chocolate Espresso Beans
- Espresso Malted Milk Balls
- Coffee and Cream Almonds
- Hopjes Coffee Candy