Quick Sweet Potato Chocolate Pudding
This quick sweet potato chocolate pudding recipe was developed exclusively for Nuts.com and our customers by the talented Anya Kassoff and Masha Davydova. This mother-daughter team share their ideas about tasty and nourishing cooking on their website, Golubka Kitchen.
- 1 medium sweet potato, baked whole, peeled and roughly chopped
- fat from one 13.5 oz can of full fat coconut milk
- ¼ - 1/3 cup Organic Cacao Powder (Raw)
- 3-4 tbs maple syrup
- 1 tbs Organic Maca Powder
- 1 tsp Organic Lion's Mane, Organic Reishi Powder or Organic Chaga Mushroom Powder or all of the above
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- Organic Cacao Nibs (Raw) (optional)
- Combine all the ingredients in a high-speed blender, and blend until smooth, scraping the walls if necessary. Enjoy the pudding right away, sprinkled with cacao nibs, or place in the refrigerator to cool for about an hour. The pudding consistency will harden a bit and become more mousse-like after some time in the fridge.
- Notes: To get the fat the separate from the water in a can of full fat coconut milk, place it in the refrigerator overnight. Better yet, when shopping for coconut milk, shake the can of coconut milk near your ear. If you don't hear or feel too much sloshing around, that's a good sign that the fat is already separated from the water.
Leave a Reply