This goji berry sparkling lemonade recipe was developed exclusively for Nuts.com and our customers by Haley Davis of Brewing Happiness.
Goji Berry Sparkling Lemonade
Goji Berry Sparkling Lemonade:
- 1/2 cup Organic Goji Berries
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3 cups still water
- 3 lemons, juiced
- 3 cups sparkling water, chilled
- Heat your 3 cups of still water over medium high heat until simmering.
- Meanwhile, add Nuts.com Goji Berries and maple syrup to a pitcher.
- Once water is simmering, take off heat, and pour over goji berries. Stir. Once it is safe to do, move to refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, add lemon juice and sparkling water to the pitcher. Stir.
- Pour over ice.
This recipe was developed and photographed exclusively for Nuts.com by Haley Davis, of Brewing Happiness.