We’re excited to announce a brand-new section of our website: one that’s especially for Health Nuts! If you’re looking for foods that will help you manage your weight, boost your heart health, or maximize your nutrition, this is the place to start.
Here are four ways to make good use of the Health Nuts section:
1. Find links to our healthiest products, all in one place.
We’ve sorted our products into the following categories, so you can quickly find what you’re looking for:
- Superfoods, such as blueberries, quinoa, and maca powder
- All-Natural Products, such as Simply Fruit Cocktail, raw almonds, and fruit leather
- Certified Organic Products, such as organic nuts, organic sweets (like organic gummy bears!) and organic dried fruit
- Raw Products, such as cashews, mushroom popcorn kernels, and Acai Blueberry Superfood Cereal
3. Locate answers to your health and nutrition FAQs from our Registered Dietitian Health Nut.
Our Registered Dietitian, Molly Morgan, has compiled answers to our customers’ most frequently asked questions. Here are a few questions you’ll find in the FAQs of the Health Nuts section of our website:
- How often should I incorporate whole grains into my diet?
- I’d like to lose some weight. What are some good snacks for mixing up my routine?
- Which nuts have the highest protein content?
4. Learn healthy eating habits for special diets.
Molly Morgan not only answers general questions about healthy eating, but she also addresses questions about special diets. Here are a few that you’ll find in the FAQs:
- What are good nut choices for diabetics and others watching their diets?
- How much protein do I need as a vegetarian who eats a plant-based whole food diet?
- What is the best way for someone on a gluten-free diet to get enough fiber?
Let us know in the comments what you think of our new Health Nuts section, and what else would be helpful to you!